We will soon be releasing a new version of Investar with lots of new features. Here’s a breakdown in terms of different modules of Investar:
- Composite Screener (Ability to combine different pre-defined and fundamental scans).
- 15-min, 30-min & 60-min intraday scans.
- A new “Daily” Timeframe scan to help you find new daily highs/lows and volume gainers/losers happening in intraday.
- 12+ more Fundamental Scans.
- 15+ more EOD Technical Scans (ADX, Bollinger Bands etc).
- More Intraday Scans (Stochastics, Bollinger Bands, ADX).
- Favorite Scanning (i.e. filter scrips in your scans using your watchlist).
- Improved Scan Alerts (with ability to filter by timeframes and persistence).
- End-Of-Day Scan Alerts.
- Intraday history now available for 2 months.
- 10 more drawings (Fibonacci Extensions, Fibonacci Fans and more).
- 3 new indicators.
- Technical Advice based on 15-min, 30-min and 60-min timeframes.
- Horizontal Levels for indicators.
- Improved trendline drawing with snap-to-price extension.
- Ability to change high/low color of bar chart.
- Easy Multiple Client ODIN/Neat Import (for Portfolio Managers).
- Export Portfolio Holdings, Transactions & Profit/Loss Analysis to PDF, Excel, Word and many other formats.
- Portfolio Performance Report.
- Printing Support.
- And many more.
Over the next few days I will be blogging about some of the features and also holding webinars to demonstrate some of the key features that can help you improve your trading.