We will soon be releasing a new version of Investar with lots of new features. Here’s a breakdown in terms of different modules of Investar:
- Composite Screener (Ability to combine different pre-defined and fundamental scans).
- 15-min, 30-min & 60-min intraday scans.
- A new “Daily” Timeframe scan to help you find new daily highs/lows and volume gainers/losers happening in intraday.
- 12+ more Fundamental Scans.
- 15+ more EOD Technical Scans (ADX, Bollinger Bands etc).
- More Intraday Scans (Stochastics, Bollinger Bands, ADX).
- Favorite Scanning (i.e. filter scrips in your scans using your watchlist).
- Improved Scan Alerts (with ability to filter by timeframes and persistence).
- End-Of-Day Scan Alerts.
- Intraday history now available for 2 months.
- 10 more drawings (Fibonacci Extensions, Fibonacci Fans and more).
- 3 new indicators.
- Technical Advice based on 15-min, 30-min and 60-min timeframes.
- Horizontal Levels for indicators.
- Improved trendline drawing with snap-to-price extension.
- Ability to change high/low color of bar chart.
- Easy Multiple Client ODIN/Neat Import (for Portfolio Managers).
- Export Portfolio Holdings, Transactions & Profit/Loss Analysis to PDF, Excel, Word and many other formats.
- Portfolio Performance Report.
- Printing Support.
- And many more.
Over the next few days I will be blogging about some of the features and also holding webinars to demonstrate some of the key features that can help you improve your trading.
One Reply to “Coming Soon – Composite Screener, Multi-timeframe scans & more”
Interested in Composite Screener, Multi-timeframe scans