We will soon be launching a new release of Investar with the following features:
- 1-min real-time data for all NSE equities
- Support for 1,2,3,4-min charts in addition to 10-min and 4-hr charts (including Buy/Sell Signals)
- Intraday Screener and Scan Alerts in 1, 2 and 3-min timeframes
- More Indicators (Supertrend, Bollinger Bandwidth, %B etc)
- New Scans based on Supertrend & Pivot Points (specially for day-traders)
- 1-min Volume Gainers/Losers and New High/Low scans to identify volume breakouts in intraday.
- and many more
Once we release the new version, all Investar intraday users will have a choice to stay with the Intraday 5-min add-on or upgrade to Intraday 1-min add-on for NSE (pricing will be announced at the time of release). Choosing the Intraday 1-min add-on will give access to all intraday timeframes upto 1-min.
If you are an Investar Standard subscriber, you can try all the features free in Investar Beta. Investar Beta runs simultaneously with the current release of Investar and if you do not have Investar Beta, you can download it here. Free access to the 1-min data in Beta version will be available approximately for a week after Investar 4.0 release.