- How does the 7-day Free Intraday Trial work?
- Once you download Investar Pro, you will get an option to activate the 7-day Free Intraday trial by following a simple intraday activation procedure, which requires you to enter a valid mobile number where a 5-digit intraday activation code is sent to your mobile. The 7-day Intraday Trial is a trial of the full-featured version of Investar Pro (including all addons) with intraday 1-min real-time data for all NSE stocks, futures and options and End-Of-Day data for NSE, BSE, NSE F&O, MCX, NCDEX.
- What if I only want to use the End-Of-Day version?
- You can call our support number at the top right of this page, to activate the End-Of-Day Trial for the remaining part of your trial as required.
- When does the 7-day Intraday Trial start?
- The 7-day Intraday Trial will start immediately on providing the activation code when asked for it in the software. You may have to re-login to the software after the intraday activation.
- Is the End-Of-Day or Intraday Trial restricted in any way?
- No. The 7-day Intraday Trial is a trial of the full-featured version of Investar Pro (including all addons) with intraday 1-min real-time data for all NSE stocks, futures and options and End-Of-Day data for NSE, BSE, NSE F&O, MCX, NCDEX.
- Can I try out the Basic Edition/Standard Edition/Nifty Edition/Nifty-50 Special Edition.
- We only provide a one-time 7-day Free Trial of the highest paid edition which is currently the Pro Edition. This allows you as a first-time Investar user to try out a complete full-featured edition to enable you to make a proper decision about which Edition to go for at the end of the trial. You can decide on which Edition to pick by viewing a more detailed Feature Comparison of the two editions.
- Do I get a 7-day free trial if I upgrade from Lite plan to a Paid Plan at a later date?
- If you upgrade from the Lite Edition to any paid plan (e.g.) Basic, Standard or Pro Edition, you are not eligible for the 7-day Free Trial. The 7-day Free Trial on paid plans only applies if you sign up for a free trial now.
- Which plan is better – Month, Quarter or Annual?
- It depends on you. When you sign up for the Annual Plan, you get a discount for paying in advance. However, if you need more time to evaluate the software or would rather pay a smaller amount, you may want to go for a plan with a shorter period – Month or Quarter (3 months). The benefit with going with an Annual Plan is that you get Free 5 hours of “Basics of Technical Analysis” webinar (Rs 2000 value) + sessions1.5 hr Live Session which is a practical session applying the concepts on the current market.
- I am an NRI. Can I avail of these prices?
- No. These rates are only available to customers permanently residing in the Indian Subcontinent. Moreover we are required to collect 18% goods and service tax from customers resident in India, hence the rates are different. We offer different payment plans to customers residing outside India. For more information, please contact us. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- What types of payment do you accept?
We accept the following modes of payment:
Online payments using CCAvenue payment gateway. The following payment modes are supported by
a. Pay By Credit Card
b. Pay By ATM-cum-DEBIT CARD
c. Pay Using Your Internet Enabled Bank Account
e. Pay by PayMate(Mobile payment)
f. Pay by ITZ CASH CARDS
Payments made directly to our ICICI Bank Account (These do not have any surcharge):
a. Online Bank Transfer (NEFT)
b. Online Bank Transfer (RTGS)
c. Local Cheque Deposit
d. Cash Deposit
e. Demand Draft
- Online payments using CCAvenue payment gateway. The following payment modes are supported by CCAvenue:
- Can I pay a one Month subscription with a Credit Card?
- Yes. In fact, you can pay for any subscription with a Credit Card, whether it is a one Month, one Quarter or one Year. In fact you can also pay for Webinar and Investar Mobile subscription by Credit Card.
- Can I pay for an Investar Mobile subscription with a Credit Card?
- When will my subscription be activated after payment?
- If you pay by CCAvenue, your subscription should be activated as soon as your payment is approved by CCAvenue, which in most cases is immediate. If you pay by any other Direct Payment Options (like Cheque, DD, Online Bank Transfer etc), please allow 24 hours in addition to the time required for transferring the money to our Bank Account to activate your Subscription. As soon as we receive the payment, we will activate your subscription and you should receive an email confirmation along with an SMS indicating so. After that time you can login to your account on investarindia.com and view the Activation Status in the Manage Subscriptions page. If your payment has been successfully processed, you should see your Subscription Expiry Date extended according to the plan that you paid for.
- Where can we review your terms of service and privacy policies?
- When I pay by Credit Card, is my Credit Card information secure?
- Credit Card payments are done through a Third-Party secure payment gateway provided by CCAvenue. As soon as you enter the payment process, every bit of information that is transferred between you and CCAvenue is encrypted using SSL encryption. Even if data could be intercepted over the Internet it would be useless
Investar Cancellation and Refund Policy
- What is your Refund Policy?
- We currently do not provide any Refunds for cancellation to customers from the Indian Sub-continent.
- Can I cancel the Annual Subscription?
- We currently do not accept cancellations for the Annual Plan for subscribers from the Indian Sub-continent. Even after the 7-day free trial, if you are not sure whether you want to commit for an Annual Plan, we would recommend that you go ahead with a Quarterly Plan and only after you are fully satisfied with our Product, go for an Annual Plan to avail of the discount offered.