We are pleased to announce that Option Chain (with Put/Call ratio) is now available for all the optionable symbols in NSE.
Nifty Option Chain with Put/Call Ratio
A screenshot of Nifty Option Chain with Put/Call Ratio is shown below.
When you right-click on any symbol, e.g. NIFTY, you get the full Option Chain for that symbol. The Put-Call ratio (PCR) is also displayed along with the option chain in several ways to make it easy for you to analyze information. Both the Put/Call Ratio based on Open Interest (PCR-OI) as well as Volume (PCR-Vol) is provided. E.g.,
- The PCR for each option symbol is displayed here. E.g. PCR-OI for NIFTY with Apr-16 expiry and 7600 strike price is calculated as: Put OI for strike price 7600 with Apr-16 expiry/Call OI for strike price 7600 with Apr-16 expiry
- The PCR for each option with a certain expiry is displayed here. E.g. PCR-OI for NIFTY with Apr-2016 expiry is calculated as: Sum of all Put OI with Apr-16 expiry/Sum of all Call OI with Apr-16 expiry.
- The PCR for each underlying symbol is displayed here. E.g. PCR-OI for NIFTY is calculated as: Sum of all Put OI for all NIFTY options/Sum of all Call OI for all NIFTY options
How to access Option Chain in Investar?
You can access the option chain from several places:
- Right click on any optionable stock
- Right click on any option
- Right click in the chart of any option
- Right click in the chart of any underlying stock
- Right click in the relevant symbol in Portfolio Manager
3), 4) and 5) above will bring up a 2nd “Scans and Favorites pane below, e.g. when doing this on a NIFTY chart, you will get this:
To access this feature, you can simply download Investar Beta . No need to re-install it if you already have it installed. Simply re-start it and it will auto-update.