In the markets it is a well-known fact that majority of the option buyers (almost more than 90%) lose money. So, what should you do if you want to be in the remaining 10%? In this blog post we will cover a low-risk Nifty Option Buying Strategy that if followed rigorously can generate good returns.
In this blog post, we will learn about one indicator that has correctly predicted the start of the long term Bull Market from May 2020. It just gave a sell signal in the NASDAQ in the week ending 21st Jan, 2022. Will it do that for Nifty too and help predict a market crash? Find […]
Being a Technical Analyst, one has to understand the importance of trading volume. Volume plays a very integral role in Technical Analysis as it helps us to confirm trends and patterns. Consider volumes as means to gain insights into how other participants perceive the market. Volume is among the most basic and effective concepts to […]
Generally speaking, breakout trading is used by active traders to take a position within a trend’s early stages. We all know that no trendline will last forever. So this article focuses on how to trade trendlines when they break.
Indicators signify a statistical method of technical analysis as opposed to a subjective approach. By looking at money flow, trends, volatility, and momentum, they provide a secondary measure to actual price movements and help traders confirm the quality of chart patterns or form their own buy or sell signals.
Understanding the trend is the most important aspect for a trader to make money in financial markets. While using tools of technical analysis like candlestick patterns and indicators, a prior knowledge of the basic trend of the market is vital to improve odds of success in trading. Let’s get started and first understand what is […]
Today, we’re excited to let you know that the Refer A Friend program has been upgraded! The Investar App Refer and Earn program is a great way to earn extra cash simply by telling your friends about Investar App.
Charts are graphical presentations of price information of securities over time. Charts plot historical data based on a combination of price, volume as well as time intervals.
Now you can create your own custom scans with Investar. Custom Screener is a tool to help you scan stocks broken out of various technical levels or satisfying certain indicator critera that you’ve customized and built during your experience with stock markets & technical analysis. Investar’s Custom Screener encompasses all the flexibility requested by our […]
This is the 2nd part where we will see all the advanced drawing tools used for Technical Analysis.You can read the first part, focusing on the basic drawing tools used for Technical analysis here.