We are pleased to announce a new release of Investar Beta with the following features:
- Auto-Harmonic Pattern scans
- Only Buyers/Only Sellers scans
- Anchored VWAP
Auto-Harmonic Pattern scans
Scans are now available for all the Auto-Harmonic Patterns that are detected by the software, as mentioned in this blog post. Price Action Trading does not involve any indicators, it is totally based on the price action of a particular stock or index.
You can create an Auto-Harmonic Pattern scan for Bullish ABCD pattern occurring in the last candle and a buy based on a close above the previous candle’s close.
Only Buyers/Sellers scans
These pre-defined scans (supported only for NSE) give stocks where the sellers or buyers are totally absent at any point of the day.
- Only Buyers – These stocks have only buyers at some point in the day (i.e. sellers are totally absent)
- Only Sellers – These stocks have only sellers at some point in the day (i.e. buyers are totally absent)
Here is a screenshot of how to enable these scans.
Often, the stocks in the above scans end up being circuit breakers and then continuing their rally or downfall on the subsequent days. So, they can be a great source of ideas if you are a momentum traders.
This has been a long-time request of some of our users who were asking for a way to anchor the calculation of VWAP from a starting point.
You can add the Anchored VWAP indicator as follows:
- Right-click on “Add Indicator”.
- Select AVWAP and click OK.
- By default, the VWAP calculation is started from the current cursor.
The starting point of the calculation can always be changed by right-clicking on Edit Indicator->AVWAP…